Industrielaan 27 / 4
9320 Aalst, East-Flanders
As a leader in enterprise application software, Globis develops and implements the next generation supply chain management platform, containing the best of ERP, WMS, MES and TMS.
Being ‘cloud native’ and growing with its customers, the Globis suite offers mid-sized and large companies in Belgium and abroad the ability to streamline their processes. This gives manufacturing, trade and logistics companies the
agility to create new growth opportunities for their business and evolve towards digital excellence.
- You lead technical analysis, configuration, implementation and support of integrations;
- You integrate our solution with enterprise systems by using middleware;
- You integrate Globis with cloud based systems such as track and trace platforms;
- You design and implement integration workflows & scripts, data mapping,
modeling and loading;
- You work with architects to develop specifications, analyze customer needs and develop solutions;
- You improve the integration solutions using your technical expertise;
- You provide monitoring and support to the implemented integration solutions;
- You report progress to project Managers and Product Owners.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and a passion for innovative Supply Chain technology;
- You hold a bachelor/master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, industrial engineering, or similar;
- You have knowledge/experience with:
- – SQL based enterprise databases;
- – Web services technology, such as REST, and its toolkits (eg. Postman);
- – Data communication/transformation techniques, complex data mappings and ETL Jobs;
- – ERP, WMS and/or TMS systems;
- You have 1- 3 years experience in integration projects;
- You are a problem solver with a passion for complex software design and development;
- You can work independently and have a results-committed attitude;
- You are an excellent communicator both in Dutch and English.
We offer an interesting job in a dynamic company with a horizontal structure and an informal atmosphere. Flexibility and autonomy are part of our company culture. We are a team, we connect in the office and virtually, on Friday we close the week with an informal drink. Our offer includes a
competetive salary with fringe benefits, a laptop, smartphone, and company car. An individual plan will be made to ensure personal and career growth.