Junior Supply Chain Consultant
Industrielaan 27 / 4
9320 Aalst, East-Flanders
As a leader in enterprise application software, Globis develops and implements the next generation supply chain management platform, containing the best of ERP, WMS, MES and TMS.
Being ‘cloud native’ and growing with its customers, the Globis suite offers mid-sized and large companies in Belgium and abroad the ability to streamline their processes. This gives manufacturing, trade and logistics companies the agility to create new growth opportunities for their business and evolve towards digital excellence.
- You are in direct contact with our customers to analyse and optimize their supply chain and business processes;
- You translate the requirements and challenges into (optimized) processes and document this in BPMN;
- You configure the Globis software to fit the client needs;
- You take part in integration testing;
- You guarantee quality by writing test sripts to feed our automation program;
- You prepare and perform key-user training;
- You participate in the Go-Live and aftercare.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and a passion for innovative Supply Chain technology;
- You hold a bachelor/master degree, preferably in supply chain management or IT;
- You have a genuine interest in ERP, WMS or TMS implementations;
- You are familiar with or willing to learn the Business process model and Notation (BPMN);
- You have a hands-on mentality, writing queries or cleaning and uploading datasets doesn’t scare you;
- You have a talent for efficient communication, both in Dutch and in English.
We offer an interesting job in a dynamic company with a horizontal structure and an informal atmosphere. Flexibility and autonomy are part of our company culture. We are a team, we connect in the office and virtually, on Friday we close the week with an informal drink. Our offer includes a competetive salary with fringe benefits, a laptop, smartphone, and company car. An individual plan will be made to ensure personal and career growth.