Senior Supply Chain Consultant
Industrielaan 27 / 4
9320 Aalst, East-Flanders
As a leader in enterprise application software, Globis develops and implements the next generation supply chain management platform, containing the best of ERP, WMS, MES and TMS.
Being ‘cloud native’ and growing with its customers, the Globis suite offers mid-sized and large companies in Belgium and abroad the ability to streamline their processes. This gives manufacturing, trade and logistics companies the agility to create new growth opportunities for their business and evolve towards digital excellence.
- You analyse and optimize our customers’ supply chain and business processes;
- You translate the requirements and challenges into (optimized) processes and document this;
- You present the integrated solution, gather customer approval and draw the implementation plan;
- You coordinate and monitor every step of the process and adapt where needed;
- You manage the capacity for the project and the resourcing;
- You train key users, manage the Go-Live and aftercare.
- You are an entrepreneur with a passion for innovative Supply Chain technology;
- You hold a master degree, preferably in supply chain management;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a consultant/project manager in ERP, WMS or TMS implementations;
- You are familiar with or willing to learn the Business process model and Notation (BPMN);
- You are a strong problem-solver with a hands-on mentality;
- You have a talent for efficient communication, both in Dutch and in English.
We offer an interesting job in a dynamic company with a horizontal structure and an informal atmosphere. Flexibility and autonomy are part of our company culture. We are a team, we connect in the office and virtually, on Friday we close the week with an informal drink. Our offer includes a
competetive salary with fringe benefits, a laptop, smartphone, and company car. An individual plan will be made to ensure personal and career growth.