Industrielaan 27 / 4
9320 Aalst, East-Flanders
Globis NV has built a future-proof, scalable and configurable platform for the logistics industry. From our head office in Aalst, we offer mid-sized and large companies integrated applications for Transport, Warehouse and Forwarding management systems, based on open standard software. In recent years we have continued to expand our customer base, both in Belgium and abroad. For the last 4 years, we have been nominated by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Belgium. Globis is driven by human capital as its main resource, giving our team members the opportunity to grow with the company. To expand and strengthen the existing team, we are looking for new colleagues.
- Together with the Project Manager you are the point of contact for the customer during the implementation.
- You have analytical skills and you have built up enough business experience to map out and optimize business processes together with the customer. You have empathy and you like interacting with users to guide them during the implementation process.
- Inventory and analysis of the various business processes at the customer. You advise him on the most optimal settings within the software
- Drafting functional specifications for the customer with regards to Globis software solutions
- Layout and configuration of the software and integration with other software systems
- Performing functional tests and acceptance tests
- Guiding the Go-Live
- Providing training to key users at the customer
- After the implementation you give post-go-live support and look at possible optimization processes
- You preferably enjoyed a bachelor or university degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a position as a consultant on the cutting edge of ICT and logistical processes
- You are able to get to know the business quickly, both the ‘big picture’ and the small details with the aim of making a fit / gap analysis.
- You like to work out solutions that allow the user to efficiently process his tasks
- You have talent for efficient oral and written communication, both in Dutch and in English
- You are dynamic, customer-oriented and like to work in a team
- You take ownership, you want to deliver quality to the customer
- You can multi-task and have a flexible attitude
- You have a hands-on mentality
We offer you an interesting job in a fast-growing company with a horizontal structure and an open communication culture. At Globis, we care about each team member providing training and career plans, a pleasant working environment and flexible working hours. In addition to an excellent salary with fringe benefits, a laptop, smartphone and company car are made available.