Industrielaan 27 / 4
9320 Aalst, East-Flanders
Globis NV has built a future-proof, scalable and configurable platform for the logistics industry. From our head office in Aalst, we offer mid-sized and large companies integrated applications for Transport, Warehouse and Forwarding management systems, based on open standard software. In recent years we have continued to expand our customer base, both in Belgium and abroad. For the last 4 years, we have been nominated by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Belgium. Globis is driven by human capital as its main resource, giving our team members the opportunity to grow with the company. To expand and strengthen the existing team, we are looking for new colleagues.
Together with the Project Manager and/or Senior Consultant, you are the point of contact for the customer during the implementation.
You have the analytical mindset to map the business processes together with the customer. You have a lot of empathy and you strive to use our software as efficiently as possible to help our customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Inventory and analysis of the various business processes at the customer. You advise him on the most optimal settings within the software to realize these processes
- Layout of the software and integration with other software systems
- Performing functional tests and acceptance tests
- Guiding the Go-Live
- Providing training to key users at the customer
- After the implementation you give post-go-live support and look at possible optimization processes
- You preferably obtained a university degree in an engineering, economical or ICT direction
- Interest in / affinity with the logistics sector is a plus
- You are interested in a position as a consultant at the intersection of ICT and business processes
- You are able to get to know the business quickly, both the ‘big picture’ and the small details that allow the customer to work efficiently
- You have talent for efficient oral and written communication, both in Dutch and in English
- You are dynamic, customer-oriented and enjoy working in a team context.
- You take ownership, you want to deliver quality to the customer.
- You can multi-task and have a flexible attitude
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are willing to move to various clients in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- You like social contact to guide users during the implementation process.
We offer you an exciting job in a fast-growing company with a horizontal structure and an open communication culture. At Globis, we care about each team member providing training and career plans, a pleasant working environment and flexible working hours. In addition to an excellent salary with fringe benefits, a laptop, smartphone and company car are made available.