Industrielaan 27 / 4
9320 Aalst, East-Flanders
Globis NV has built a future-proof, scalable and configurable platform for the logistics industry. From our head office in Aalst, we offer mid-sized and large companies integrated applications for Transport, Warehouse and Forwarding management systems, based on open standard software. In recent years we have continued to expand our customer base, both in Belgium and abroad. For the last 4 years, we have been nominated by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Belgium. Globis is driven by human capital as its main resource, giving our team members the opportunity to grow with the company. To expand and strengthen the existing team, we are looking for new colleagues.
Do you want to be part of our team?
The Project Manager (PM) will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain Globis Solutions for our clients. This PM will work extensively with internal teams, clients, and vendors providing subject matter expertise and hands-on implementation experience. As a project manager, you’ll be required the ability to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of functional implementation duties ranging from from sales assistance, business requirements, budgeting, planning, follow up and relation management with all stakeholders. You have a strategic vision and a hands-on mentality. Ability to provide exceptional client service, research and issue resolution, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning regarding strategies and regulations.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Understand client business requirements and understand the gap between input gathered and the desired solution
- Set up project plans and milestones in agreement with the customer
- Guide the configuration of the solution and assist the client in implementing the solution.
- Guide the client through the implementation process: take responsibility for all project phases and work directly with clients in accomplishing project objectives
- Coordinate all the members of the project team
- Follow up the financial status of the project and monitor scope deviations
- Support change management during the migration process at the customer side
- Manage day-to-day project activities and assign project responsibilities to team members
- Provide status reports and keep team, management and client informed of overall project status
- Coordinate all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing and user acceptance testing
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- 5+ years of experience in a project manager role.
- Strong understanding of software implementation life cycle, project management, business process management, requirements definition, functional design, quality management, and change management
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English and a working knowledge of French
- Expertise in Supply Chain Management is a must
- Knowledge of warehouse and transport processes is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and solution-oriented person
We offer you an interesting job in a fast-growing company with a horizontal structure and an open communication culture. At Globis, we care about each team member providing training and career plans, a pleasant working environment and flexible working hours. In addition to an excellent salary with fringe benefits, a laptop, smartphone and company car are made available.